Tuesday, May 16, 2006

woooooo

Man, I'm feeling very discouraged today. I feel like I can't blog what I feel I need to or want to, because I don't ......I don't even friggin know. I'm tempted to just stop blogging all together....but then I would feel like I'm giving in. Into what, who the hell knows. I feel angry, depressed and like plain crud because of it too. I want to just shut down....stop talking about things ....and just deal with it by myself. But that would suck, this is not why God says we need to live in community. I just have soooo much anxiety in me right now, and it keeps building. I'm sooooo damn sick of being like this. I'm tired of my emotions right now. Why can't I just take a break from them?

I think I need a nap and a clear head, then tomorrow I will move forwards instead of miles behind me.

thanks for listening.

No comments: