Thursday, May 11, 2006

Let me just say God rocks......God Rocks

Okay, so I just left my 2.5 week notice with Michael's Arts ans Crafts the day before yesterday. Well that day I received an email about a job at Richland College for a part time morning person at the test center. I sent my resume via email, and they just called setting up an interview for tomorrow morning at 9:10am . Even though there's no certainties, its still great encouragement.

All willing, please pray with me about it. What is truelly on my heart to do is church plant/outreach ministry with the fam....or plain english to organic folks: build strong relationships throughout our community with Christ smack-dab in the center, in hopes to spread Him contageously through His light, while helping those in need of food, health stuff, a good shoulder to cry on, a family to laugh and celebrate with, an ear for ventilation, and just a caring community.

I just pray that God's hand will be in it...whatever...wherever, but it would be cool for our family's dream/desires to come to reality.

No comments: