Tuesday, May 16, 2006

feeling better

I'm sure no one has read the post below yet....if not....read that one first and this one will make a bit more ssense....if that's possible!

I feel better. I had a nap and woke up to a call of encouragement. God totally knew what I needed. I guess I was struggling with something that isn't even mine to struggle with....not yet anyhow.

I've actually ordered some books for myself....this is a rare thing....I don't know how to read.....ok so maybe I do. But the reason why its so rare is because I never really have much time by myself to just read...some books, like harry potter, i can read around the kids, but that's because i don't need to study it. these are the kind to study and learn from. They are written by a DTS professor. I'm very excited about them.

I've been really digging The Restoration Project . It's been so refreshing to me...especially the latter part of the album. Those are some good lyrics.

No comments: