Friday, May 19, 2006

Boom Baby!

So I was playing around at work, on my break (I'm responsible and mature ;) and I took a big leap in pretending we were running from our boss, and as I did, my knee popped really loud and burned with sharp pains running through my leg. Bummer. No Bueno. I have knee issues anyways, but now I can't kneel or keep it totally straight. If its killing me tomorrow I'll have to go to get it checked out. Let me tell ya, with three trucks next week to unload, this is going to suck if I can't get it better.

So I made my soup-stuff. I couldn't get Mary's mixin', so I threw in some stuff by smell....with Scott looking at me very wearily. I also threw in some pinto beans and potatoes.....this stuff is awesome! Especially with a tad sprinkle fo cheese. I left the hamburger out, in case Scott would actually eat it.

I have a week left at work.....wowza. I'm really glad, we are starting to have three trucks a week again starting this coming week, my last...yay. I can't do that crap anymore. My body barely works as it is at home, but when you mix that into it...nothing. No power, no energy. I actually tend to feel in the negative.

I started doing prayer scribbles in my sketch book. Its been very fun and interesting. I can't wait til we do 24 hours straight of prayer here. I want to set up, music, painting stuff, beading, tons of paper and wall space. There will also be a designated room for solitude, if I can find a babysitter.

No comments: