Thursday, May 04, 2006

A decent day with great conversation

Today was good. I went into work 45 minutes late, kind of on purpose due to an important conversation with Scott on top of sleeping in a tad. It was good though. I never do that or call in, so they were okay at work, plus I got to have a time with just Scott and myself talking.

I was at work, tired, and just plain bored, but still keeping busy, and these three girls started asking me a little about henna and when my next party was going to be. These are three girls I've never worked with much because they are new to the crew. They also haven't been to one, so it sounds like the next one will be a big one. I'm so friggin' excited. Tuesday will hopefully be the day, just pray that the black henna pen comes in, before then. Its on its way.

Jenny from church came over to help out with the kids mercifully and graciously. She survived the craziness of what can come about of the Miller kids, one without a nap. Very brave Jenny. She did excellent with the kids, and we had some good conversation too.

Also the past day or so, Danae has been in email conversation about our desires to do outreach/ministry/live as/live with/just be us as a family , as well as asking about my prayer life. Its very good to be questioned things about how and why you do/live....it helps you focus on truth, reality, but also guides you into the knowledge of what's really important and teaches you about you. I'm grateful for all her questions, it helps me maintain my focus on Christ in everything....exactly where it should be.

Good day full of great conversaton and ideas. Thanks for coming along.

No comments: