Wednesday, May 03, 2006

CAN't....ugh....KEEP it....ugh..To---geth---er !

Wow, this was a definite go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-stop-breath-go-go day. I've been on the phone all day, on top of taking ALL THREE KIDS TO THE DENTIST, and faxing important stuff at UPS, then back on the phone.

The dentist was interesting. HUGE KUDOS FOR ANGELA FOR SAVING ME! So here's what happened: I called the dentist to set up an appointment for next week, they didn't have anything but today was totally open, for all three. So I ask when to come, they said in thirty minutes! This is something I wasn't going to just put off to prevent possible freak-outs, so I took it. I told Scott like this: "Okay, hon, don't freak out, but I need your help in getting the kids ready for the dentist. We have to be there in 30 minutes." Wow......no freak-outs, no nothing. He was very cool and helped me with the kids. So we get there. I have the wrong papers for insurance so only one kid, whose forms were correct, could be seen.......grrrrrrrrr. Well, Angela shortly after returned my call for prayer for the day and prayed for me, and five minutes after I got off the phone, the guy at the window said he could try the numbers I did have and get the cleared if they are current, and he did. So all the kids were seen within an hour and 15 minutes of being at the dentist. Also Angela was able to be there most of the time to help me with the kids. THANK GOD AGAIN FOR THAT.

Anyways, I feel so scattered and unorganized, but haven't the time to be organized..... and in that I feel really stuck. I just wish I could figure out a way to program everything to work as it should so I can just get on with what's really important....but the kids wouldn't sit still for that...hee hee.


Prayer issues.....oh sweet loving Jesus.....the prayer issues. Right now I've got so much to pray for that I am starting to forget it all, cause there's sooooooo much and it's all very import to pray for, so I'm planning on starting a prayer journal with Scott and myself and anyone who comes into the house. I may even have a little notepad to stash in my purse for on the go stuff. Either way, it can't just be forgotten anymore.....I won't allow it. Prayer is extremely important to me and is a necessity.

any prayers are welcome.

No comments: