Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm surrounded

Kiara, Asa, and Scott are now sickly, bummer. I've had to give Kiara breathing treatments from her inhaler, and Asa's just whiny, crying and very fussy. Scott got it too, so I'm trying to make sure he gets his rest. Luckily he had yesterday off, but tonight he goes in. Lots of lemon and honey water. I've been sure to take my vitamin C often.....I don't want to get this.

At church we are doing story tellings instead of teachings....which is a great way of doing a teaching by learning from someone's testimony. Its a break to stop and smell the flowers of everyone, to stop moving forward and find out in every aspect possible what's growing, how it's growing, and where its growing to. It's also very awesome for us because we don't really know everyone's story, and this is a great way of finding out.

I'm trying to learn how to rely totally on God, this is a life-long process and a series of events, but in this season and this moment that's what's up. Trust Him to provide, trust Him totally to guide me. It can get challenging, but I press on with giving Him my concerns and worries. How He has taken care of us in the past has been amazing, why am I worried now? What's funny is that I'm not really stressing right now, but I see the fear coming somehow, anticipation sucks. But its good that I see it coming, so I can prepare for it and try to push it away as soon as possible.

Cheers to the Faith!

No comments: