Monday, June 12, 2006

Who Is Like God??

Today is Mikah Dante Miller's Birthday. He has turned 7 today. There are soooo many things that have miraculously happened since his birth, because of his birth. I picked out his name before I was a believer, I thought the name sounded cool ( it still does ;) ) and Scott decided on the middle name as we walked around the labor and delivery department. Mikah (Micah) means: Who is like God?, and Dante means: Everlasting; enduring. It was because of his birth I stopped doing drugs and partying. It is because of his birth that I was willing to follow Jesus ( Jesus was my life insurance package). It is because of this birth that I am with my soulmate for eternity. And it is because of this birth that we will experience God through him on a whole new level. This boy is a big significance to me of the many ways God works. God wanted me, he wanted me also to be with Scott, in order to do all of this with one shot, he gave us Mikah. This child is really a gift from God Almighty...rock on :)

No comments: