Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just stuff....hee hee

I've been trying to prepare for this trip and there really is no way of doing that. Yeah, I can plan certain things as like when we leave, when we will meet with people and possibly where, but there's absolutely no way of preparing for what's REALLY going to happen. Not only because it is unknown, but mostly because I feel God is so wrapped around this trip in every way. It's not unnerving, but exciting. Also it's just so awesome I get to share this with my best friend, husband, and partner in crime ;)

Birthdays are happening these next 4 days. Mine is Saturday, and Mikah's is Monday. He's going to be 7 years old. Man, this is where I FEEL old. Not having myself, another birthday, but having been a mother for 7 years. Man, when I'm 37, he will be 20 :o

Okay I'll stop right there.....hee hee. I don't need a heart attack or anything!

For Mikah's birthday we hope to take him to six flags(yay for getting season passes forever ago!) and try somehow, sometime to throw him a birthday bash with the community. Too cool, huh? He's got some sonic the hedgehog plush toys coming, gifts from family, that he's going to thoroughly enjoy. Wowza!

Also I have work tomorrow! yay! I can make money, we soooooooo need right now.Thanks God!

No comments: