Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just me and you kid, take advantage

Asa and I are the only two awake right now. I think I'm going to change his diaper and take him prayerwalking with me. It's helpful he actually walks....yeah he has for awhile, but what I mean is he NOW will walk with you and hold your hand. Before he wouldn't hold your hand. But then again I may just hurry up and put together the new stroller and take him for a walk in that...either way if there's going to be action done, we have to do it in the morning for the volcano of heat and pollution really come up around 10:30am.....hmmmm...Texas weather. I want to copmplain, but I won't because our winters here are the kind I have wanted forever. NOW DIGGING OUT YOUR CAR :)

Man if you aren't mowing your lawn, you were raking your leaves, if you were doing all of that, your care was buried in a bumload of snow. Plus that white stuff is just COLD. I'm pretty sure I'm warm blooded, so that mean my coats aren't natural.

Anyways. Off to do the do.

No comments: