Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Our Adventure coming soon

Wow, (how many times have I started a post with that???) its so funny and amazing to me how God works. Within the past couple of days I have been torn and struggled humbly in His midst, and He in many, many ways has lifted me/us up from it. I feel so graciously moved by His Spirit and its thoroughly exciting.

Scott and I are taking a trip to Austin this coming Saturday (my birthday...yeah!party! okay, maybe not, but still we have an adventure) without any kids. Let me repeat that....WITHOUT KIDS!!!!! Some awesome people in our community are willing to take over the kids for the time we are there. THANKS YOU GUYS!

Its an adventure for many reasons, but mostly because we're going without knowing what's going to happen or what we are going to experience. I've felt for over a month now that I needed to take this trip...not sure why, just need to. But even set that aside we have never been to Austin and are hoping to meet up with some great people down there. Plus we have freedom to explore this city I've heard some great things about.

I'm hoping to visit the Austin House of Prayer while down there, and maybe take part in a time period... we'll see.

If any of you know a place in Austin that's cheap/free that would be fun, let us know. Thanks.

No comments: