Friday, June 02, 2006

Love Has Won

I found myself in deep prayer tonight...even as I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I don't even know how to describe it. I guess I could just say it was like God had total control of my imagination to give me comfort and peace. I still have unanswered questions, but I now have a more guided way to pray. I have to admit, prior to doing the dishes, I was distraught, holding onto anger and confusion, I just felt out of control and out of my mind. It amazes me how quickly God can change your heart if you just stop long enough to breath Him in. You don't even have to say anything, just stop thinking, stop with the purpose to come and fill you, and He does. I guess it amazes me even more how hard I make it to just allow God to come in.

No comments: