Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sickly, God Craving, Money making

Man, it's rough when everyone in the house is sick. Poor Asa sounds horrible. He cries almost everytime he coughs. On top of that, Scott and I aresick, so that just makes taking care of our babes more difficult.


Well, I have a new job!!! Yay! It's from that ebay guy (if confused, read earlier post). I'M EXCITED. I really feel God's hands in this and that is just so comforting.


What is also comforting is that thought of not having to rush into something right now. To just walk into His presense knowingly and just breath it in. I'm learning a lot about living in worship for Him. With Him.

I really want to dig into the Bible fully. I crave it. I am hoping to have a some kind of regular schedule with this new job eventually, and maybe I can wake up early before work, do my prayer walking, and read scripture on a daily basis. The book of Acts is becoming very appealing to me. I think I will start there, and allow God to take me where He wants me.

No comments: