Monday, June 19, 2006

Just let me tell you about my day

Okay, so Kiara has been having breathing issues for a couple of days, so I set up an appointment with her pediatrician today. Before I went I went to the grocery store, dropped the groceries, then I went to sort/pick up left over garage sale clothes to drop off at a ministry near-by. Well, I accidently left too late to drop off the clothes, because of the appointment...which is okay, its really close. I went straight home, picked up Kiara and the insurance sheet, then went to the appointment. Construction everywhere, horrible directions for parking. We were six minutes late, and I was sweating and hot and carrying Kiara the whole way so an attack doesn't get triggered. I get in there and they tell me in order to be seen, I need my old insurance information for the previous billing. We had canceled this insurance, so I don't keep it in my purse............and where in the world would I have put it at home???? And that's if we still have it. I asked her what she had available for tomorrow....nope, no apponitments, and none available for the next three days.

This is where I grabbed my daughter,her bag and mine, and the worthless piece of sheet I had, and left. I walked out of the door, and that's when those stupid tears started to flow. I hate to cry, this is something I just can't stand to do, but hey, I'm human and it happens, because sheet happens (thanks Kelly) I go down the elevator, walk acrossed the construction and everything to the forever far away parking lot, while carrying the princess and crying uncontrollably. I finally get to the car, put lil miss in, buckle her up, get in my side and just start the car. I sit there, still crying, really trying to stop. I just breathe...and Kiara asks me what's wrong. I told her I was tired and wished the doctor would see her.

I decided to take her into ER and at least get something for tonight, in case she really needs it. I took her, knowing that she was doing okay at that moment, and I told the doctors this, they gave us everything we needed plus more that will last a month. They treated us very good, and talked very openly with us, and even taught us a lot.

We left, feeling really good. We went to fill our prescriptions and it takes FOR-E-VER. And all it was was three inhalers and a box of medicine for the nebulizer.

I get home, hang out with my wonderful friend, who watched my boys, eat dinner, then Asa happened. Actually his bum and it's explosive devices happened. I have to chase him around and under the table. I finally lure him out from under there with a ball, his own personal addiction, then I grab him and put him on the couch. Poo-filled diapers are no fun, but they are especially no fun when you don't realize you put your hand in it, and go to scratch you face, and THAT"S HOW YOU FIND OUT! Oh My GOSH! You want to talk about a spastic mother in the bathroom....yeah that was me you heard screaming like a little girl :) SOOOOOOOOOO GROSSSSSSSSSS! Thank God for antibacterial soap.

No comments: