Saturday, June 10, 2006

To be a clean freak or not to be a clean freak

So I have started working today for the housecleaning dealio, and it was pretty cool. House cleaning is soooooo much easier when you don't have to organize and actually pick up a gazillion things. What my job is to do is the dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, clean bathrooms, mirrors, polish furniture, clean the kitchen, and stuff like that. Thank God too, because have you ever tried cleaning someone else's house??? It's insane.. you don't know where everything is, or is meant to be, and it takes longer because of that very fact. Granted I don't have any problem helping people out in this manner, but I'm just thankful I don't have to mess with it in this job.

One of my big concerns with this job is that it hasn't been producing as much work as I had hoped so far. Shall I sit and quiver....not today. I have made up some business cards for my own little shin-dig on the side, hopefully to become to main dealio. I will offer housekeeping, dog walking and henna parties....I know I have to be unique, right? :) So if you know anyone in the Dallas area that needs any of these services, have them email me :)

So I've been curious if doing this kind of work will turn me into a clean freak...... we'll see soon enough!

No comments: