Friday, March 24, 2006

a time to reflect

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately. I think most of it is caused by my passion to just do something, but it is my time to wait and pray. While I do my wait I travel and examine how I even got here.


I can't even describe the mind-set I was in before I came to CHrist. There are no words for it. Yeah my family saw the change, but Scott truelly is the only one who acknowledges it truely and totally. He knew exactly how I was then. I get jaw dropped in awe over the transformation. It almost seems like it just happened. Instantly.

I guess I bring this up only to guide you towards the thought of transformation, whether you have been in Christ for your whole life or ten seconds....with Him there's always change needing to be made in you.

This next part is a question for those who desire a transformation, closeness and unity with Christ. I want you to stop right now for a moment and take time with Him. Ask Him what kind of change you can do for Him to become a better servant, a better friend, and better Christ-imitating-person.


Romans 6:23 (The Message)

23Work hard for sin your whole life and your pension is death. But God's gift is real life, eternal life, delivered by Jesus, our Master.

Peace and love be with you on your journeys.

No comments: