Thursday, March 30, 2006

Our Texan Anniversary Soon

It amazes me how much things change in a year....our texan year anniversary is Saturday. I can't believe it's been a year already. Let's see...what happened this year:

We moved down here very sudden after our visit here (which was initially planned for apartment hunting anyways, but illness in the fam changed things), cause this is where God wanted us.

We got involved with the community we came for and made some great friends that turned into family very quickly.

I finally got out of the house with a job and made friends on the outside of church and home.

Even though I was excited with working, my first job was mentally rough and I quit prayerfully, and found the job I have now where I'm making great friends.

Mikah gave his life to Christ....YEAH BUDDY!

We had a great Christmas with friends.

My prayer life has grown to a level I've never had before.

We finally feel like we are in a place God wants us.

All thanks and praise be to God for this wonderful year He has given us!

No comments: