Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Emotional hurricane

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like everything is crashing around you, and you feel the worst you have felt in a long time, so you can't really do anything about it anyways?? Yeah this is that kind of day. And as I look nothing is really crashing the the look of the house and the attitudes of everyone around me today.

On this very day I just want to scream, cry, and kick myself. I can't seem to get it together, my mind is racing every which way and I can barely speak correctly verbally because of all of the craziness inside me. I feel like running, not necessarily away, but by myself.

And in honesty I'm very ticked off at myself for allowing myself to hold onto these emotions, but it seems impossible to let them go with how things are around me.

God intervene, God take it away, God come in my center once again. God grant me patience, God grant love, God grant me clarity, God grant me faith.......thank you Jesus.



Okay I feel better already.

No comments: