Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back

Since going to Indiana and back, I haven't been able to find much to blog about. A lot of things feel different, even though much hasn't changed since I've been back. I tell you one thing, it was hard going back to work after ten days off. In April, when we all go to Indiana, hopefully it'll be warmer. I ran into an ice storm on the way down. Luckily. I found a hotel before the rain even started, but man it took me at least an hour an a half getting the ice off, on top of that it was only like 1 degree outside not including the wind chill. The warmth of Texas was a great welcome home for me.

So I cut my hair, and Kiara asked us to cut hers the other day as short as mine. Wow, this is a big change just because she had super long hair. But she looks beautiful and like my little pixie princess. Asa's hair is gone as well..not so shabby and curly anymore. He look so boyish now, not like he didn't before, but this is more boy than before. It's cute. I promise I will have pictures soon, today or tomorrow. I suck at that because it always takes more time than I have to do it, and normally if I find time to get them on the computer, one of the kidlins freak out....that's life. Well, best get off for now...still jumbling on what to say.

No comments: