Wednesday, March 29, 2006

God's Peaceful Shower

Today was my last day at work for 2 1/2 weeks, and it was refreshing, even though most of management were stressed, because God answered a prayer about me being able to be around those moods without my own changing for the negative. Thanks God. I have troubles with not becoming negative and stressed around people in those same moods, and it lasts much longer than it really should.

Also, I have had some great conversations with some friends, and in those God has reassured me that I'm still on His path and not my own . Very good indeed. I get discouraged in my own thoughts and perceptions of how things should work out. wow is just a great word right now.

We leave Sunday morning to head tto Indiana......sweeeeeeeeeeeet! We were going to leave Saturday, but we had to make a change for good reasons.

today is a peaceful day.

No comments: