Sunday, April 03, 2005

WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes..there it is! Here we are in our new home in the city of Dallas! (Let's take this moment to imagine my ginormous sigh of relief mixed with excitement)........
The drive was good, yet exhausting. I think I'm feeling the jet lag from it all, even though we didn't ride in a jet/plane.......car lag? Well you get the point. My mind and body are exhausted but that's okay....I defintely can deal. We don't have the net, so I'm going to have my main post about this all later. Thanks to EVERYONE for prayers and all of the help. ITS MUCH APPRECIATED!

Just one more quick note. Today I put on Asa's first very own cloth diaper.....and with that first cloth diaper, I got the explosion.....and guess what.....IT ALL KEPT CONTAINED! Very nice. Hopefully this will go smoothly. I'm planning on easing my way into it all. Between potty training Kiara, unpacking, job sesarching, and converting to cloth diapers, I think that is the best. Love you all, and will post more in a couple of days.

No comments: