Tuesday, April 26, 2005

OH Guess What I Found!

I found me a jobby-job! Yes, oh, yes indeed. I walked in, filled out an application, talked with the assistant manager, then the manager, and got hired on the spot! What a relief. I hate my sucky faith. I was starting to freak a bit about finding a job, but just when I started getting really freaked, God stepped in laughing at me and shaking His head. Sorry God, I'll try to change my inner voices. So Einstein Brothers Bagels is my new place of employment. Rock on! I start May 2nd, and I can wear my piercing! Who's excited, ME ME ME! Sorry, I know I sound a little crazy with all of this, but I haven't been in the workplace in forever, and today at the interview I was extremely comfrtable with it all, and can't wait to start bageling away! Well, Asa and the house is calling. Thanks to everyone for their prayers.

No comments: