Thursday, April 21, 2005

Questions that strike a pose

So I'm finding myself around a lot of questions, whether they come from Scott or myself, they are here. And the only thing I get out of them are more questions. The majority are God related and I guess I've become maybe more acceptable about not knowing than God wants me to be. This has me going a little crazy in mind. I'm not so sure how that comes across, but I'm beginning to believe it. I've become so use to just accepting that all of my questions, my impossible questions can't be answered by any person. Granted people can attempt to give me their answer, but really its a matter of opinion. The hard core facts can only come from God. So I just set them all aside, and hope that when the tiime comes, I will find out the real deal. But I don't think that's what He wants. He thrives on us searching for Him, and wants us to know Him more, even if it starts small and seemingly impossible. So maybe my acceptance is a way of trying to take the easier path. Is this making sense? Just some thoughts thrown out before I rest the night away.

No comments: