Saturday, April 23, 2005

What side of the bed is this?

Okay, so I wake up with my little miss Kiara in her cloth diaper letting me know she needed changed. Of course there was no smell so to my suprise, there's poo everywhere. Just as I start changing her, Asa's diaper, which is also in a state for changing, starts to leak as well. Once I change everyone, and clean everything up, Mikah starts hitting me up for some oatmeal. So I take a breath and make the oatmeal, and pour Kiara a bowl of Bran flakes which she has asked for. Just as I'm about to pour the milk in her bowl, she says she wants oatmeal and starts crying. CRYING. Ha ha, luckily for her I still had some patience left and had her stop crying and ask for it nicely. She had done so. Once all of our oatmeal was done, we sat at the table to eat. Its too hot still, so Mikah starts repeatedly asking for an ice cube. Before I did this I checked Kiara's oatmeal to see if it was the same as Mikah's, but her's was cooler. So I just got an ice cube for Mikah. This is about when World war 3 crash landed in Kiara's little head. You gotta love three year olds, hee hee. After that drama was done I actually sat down to eat my own breakfast, and for some odd reason this is Asa's cue to just freak out in a crying fit. This morning I was severely outnumbered and I feel like its a show tell sign that I need to crack down on these spoiled kids a lot more on their manners and respect. I love my kids like crazy, but I'm thinking I'll appreciate them a lot more when I get at least a part time job. Must go Asa's crying my name.

No comments: