Friday, April 29, 2005

A little Humbled

Wow, experiencing this first month here has been interesting. We've been getting closer and closer to the nitty gritty of our finacial situation. I'm not sure if we've ever been this situation where every last penny is stretched to its fullest potential. God has definitely been good, though. He has provided. We've never missed a meal, and we are healthily enjoying ice water as our main beverage. I must say I do enjoy watching God provide. He never holds back.

Also I have experienced the prayer groups here. This is something I have needed for quite the while. Just a time where you sit with one another, and be totally honest about what you need prayer for, and also a great time to pray for others. There really are no words to describe it. Ever since I've been here and meeting and talking with people, the more this place feels right for us. I feel like this is definitely the missing puzzle piece. It's absolutely amazing.

No comments: