Monday, May 02, 2005

Things I'm thankful for this morning

+ My beautiful family
+ My new job
+ Our family bundling up the nerve and strength to move here in Dallas
+ LGBC for love and support during this transition
+ That the older kids are still sleeping, giving me a quiet morning with Asa
+ The Rudd's for love, support, friendship, and for teaching us the wonderful benefits of cloth diapering
+ That my stomach can handle more than one cup of what Scott would call, some weak weak weak coffee
+ For our new friendships that are developing
+ For our new apartment, this is our first one all to ourselves
+ For our family in Indiana, for their support and everything else
+ A working microwave ;)
+ An unlimited amount of library books borrowed
+ Mikah's desire to be homeschooled
+ Our desire and wiilingness to homeschool the kids
+ everything
+ Kiara being daytime potty trained :) YOU GO GIRL!

No comments: