Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahh, breathing......some days it feels like a choreful task.....others it feels like a vacation. Today it feels like a task. Our family has been stretched with emotions with other family members back at home. This is the first time I've felt homesick. Where I can't be there for my family and just hug them. God's also has got me in a great variety of other emotions.....excitement,happiness...hope...and I've even been day dreaming about what He may have in store. I feel so bunched up full of feelings, I find myself confused.

Yesterday we went to Scott's aunt's place. She lives on a ranch owned by some people who wanted to have a foster care for boys there. It was gorgeous. Over 40,000 acres was my understanding of the size of this place. The kids loved it and so did we. It was a nice get away.

No comments: