Thursday, May 19, 2005

More of Reality

Last night at prayer and healing rooms, I came to another realization that we are in the right place. Here lately I've been struggling with some hard issues dealing with family almost a thousand miles away and more, and on top of that my mind and heart feels drained. A lot of thoughts going through I normally would have just held it in and tried to deal with on my own, but last night it was like God pushed me so far to the edge that I had to be honest with the negativity inside. In that I'm not saying He put these thoughts there....oh defintely not, but He fought with me until I opened up to the group. After prayers and an annointing, it was absolutely amazing how much of the weight and stress was alleviated. I breathe easier today. Thanks.

No comments: