Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh How I Feel Sucky

Yeah, today I feel sucky. Got my hair cut, took the kids to the park and ran my bum off doing errands. The park thing was fun, but it seemed like my body's energy level afterwards just went downhill. Get to work tomorrow, not looking forward to that, but life happens.

On a good note, Prayer night is here tomorrow night. I am looking forward to not having to rush the kids out and then struggle to get them home. It may only be a few people, or something, but hey it works.

My bum hurts......I fell so hard on my ass earlier it totally knocked the wind out of me, and I couldn't move for about ten minutes without my hip killing me to pieces. Luckily my hip changed its mind about being a pain, and allowed me to get up with little help from big man Mikah who saw the whole thing and freaked out a little.

The kids' tent making skills are awesome. We need to get some kids over here to play with these guys in their tents.....they rock!

Asa's starting to answer us with head nods and showing understanding of many things said. He knows what shoes are and where they go. He knows what all of our names are, and he's saying in a mumbling way: NO . You know the word you wish the kids would learn last, but almost always learn first because of the repeated number of times they have heard it towards them. It was inevitable...shall we move on?

For some odd reason this past hour I've felt really selfish and yet unimportant. Not sure how else to explain it, but of how I said it. Bummer...... yeah I guess that was really out of the blue, but anyone whose ever heard my conversations can probably tell how scattered my thoughts are.

No comments: