Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm needing backyard sanctuary

So many things trampling around in my thoughts, but just wish to mention a few today. First is that I'm tired of being in limbo with my hair. While my sis was here she started to put dreads back in my hair, but was unable to finish befre she left. Scott and Angela have put a few in since, but its been almost two months. Oh well, it'll get done......eventually. Its only aggravating because everytime I brush my undreaded hair it takes me a LONG LONG time, and time I just don't have.

I've been praying patience into my time with the family, work, and just my life in general. I use to have a lot of patience in the past, but this issue runs like a freaky roller coaster sometimes. I have my up and downs like everyone else, but then all of a sudden I find myself on top of a ginormous hill, screaming my head off to tears. But during these extremely crazy times, I somehow can't find it inside myself to pray about this unselfishly. So what do I do? Well since we've been in community down here, I've been having them pray about it. Yes I pray about it too, but when I do I find myself more aggravated about feeling how I feel and being how I am. Soon after they pray for my family and me, I feel a bit better, and then a couple of days go by and then I'm fine to pray for myself. Of course I still request prayer, but not so desperately. Anyways, I've just stepped off that stupid roller coaster right now, and pray that God will help stay off, so I can enjoy my family better and they me.

Also my stage diving one year old needs a crash helmet....no a whole body bubble of protection. He's been climbing onto the couch and jumping off of it, with no fear! This guy needs to figure out soon that he does NOT have wings or insurance until October! yikes! Hee hee, but he's been great. He's running everywhere, and starting to become his own little kid within a baby's body. Pretty awesome watching the process of human growth and development.

No comments: