Monday, September 12, 2005

Limbo This

Its done...my dreads are gone and I shaved my head!


Okay, so I didn't shave my head, but I did cut my hair, and I will have it done correctly tomorrow. It only took me about an hour to brush out my dreads, which is about how long it takes just to put in one dread....maybe one and a half if your lucky. Relieve and annoyed by it all, but mostly relieved. I didn't have to cut my hair really short....not short really at all. It is shorter though, but I suppose I shouldn't talk much about that until tomorrow after the pro cut.


It is my day off today, and I've got a stinking cold. Yuck. Plus I've got a mountain feeling cold sore in my mouth in a very annoying place. Everytime I talk my teeth rub it like crazy. But other than that crud today has been great. The kids had a friend over today and they all played well. We even got some school work done! After their friend left, we made a 'hideout' for the kids out of what use to be our dining room table set and bedsheets. It was fabulous! All three kids played together with that thing for over two hours! AND THEY PLAYED TOGETHER WELL! They've been so wonderful lately and truely a ginormous blessing shining through. It'll be hard going back to work if they keep this up! I have tomorrow off....two days in a row again! that rocks! That happened last week! Very cool.

Well I best close for now. I've got a date with vapo rub and the comfy place I call bed. Pictures of my new do soon!

No comments: