Sunday, July 03, 2005

Oh Selfish Days

Man, today I've been really wanting to dis into sewing, but it doesn't fit with the kids. They've really needed some play time with us, so yesterday and today I gave to them. We had a craft time, and made some fake stained glass non-sticker window thingies. Okay, yeah, sure, that makes sense. Either way we got to paint together at the table in a cool silence. Everyone was content and everyone was happy....even Asazilla. Rock on. It was good times and I don't regret giving up my desires for the kids every now and then.

I'm really getting into Kristin Hersh. Her stuff just rocks. I intimately enjoy her voice. Its rough but so feminine. I just friggin love it.

Well it's 9:16 PM and I'm worn out. I need to wake up tomorrow early, so I guess I must play old lady and head for bed. Wow its really 9pm and I'm beat and its been like this for the past week. Now I really feel old.

No comments: