Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What's up

Bathed the kidlings, got some fabric, and need to clean......hmmm, yeah not enough energy to carry the rest of the day, but a girl must do what a girl's gotta do. I think I'll just compromise a couple of things, so I can get a lil of everything done. I know if I sacrifice one for the other, the other won't get done.....that's just how it always works.

I'm in a state where I just want to hide away for a week from the outside world. (sigh) but I know this could only start habits and hermit crab-ness desires. I feel like everything is always on full speed and if we just take a day to chill it all piles up like a wave and spills all over us. But we need and also desire to be a part of people's lives and build relationships....... this takes sucking it all up and filing the kids in the car seats to head over somewhere to have conversation...it can be very exhausting just to put the kids in the car let alone doing it four times in five hours. ...... I'm not complaining I'm just venting out some stale air... get it out and release it, so I can have room for fresh sweet air to filter in.

I think Satan's been having a hayday with my exhaustion and trying to play with my thoughts on some things. Its really urking me in a variety of ways. Prayer rocks.

No comments: