Sunday, July 10, 2005

Aggravation, Breasts, and Trials

I'm kind of aggravated right now. About what???? Working on the knowledge of that as we speak. (sigh) it feels better just to get it out.


I've actually have had a great day. A good day at work and I got some things done at home as well.... a fulfilling day. Plus once I put the kids to bed I'm hoping to finish my newest creation . Or at least work on its finale.

Okay..... so I'm still nursing Asa, and he will be 11 months here soon....three days to be exact. Its become just a normality anymore, but here recently he has been cracking me and Scott up! When he gets his fill and is close to being done eating, he's been licking me! And While he eats he makes these 'slurping soup' sounds! Hilarious. He's a very sloppy eater, but definitely a good eater. HE's primarely on breast milk but occasionally he eats bread and drinks water. I'm sooooooooo glad I toughed it out. It has given him and us so much, let alone saved us so much money and fuss about bottles and formula. I've done that with the other two kids, it can be done and isn't too bad, but its just easier and more convenient not worrying about if we have his food or a container for him to eat out of. I must confess though that I am a little anxious for my breasts to retreive back their identity other than the food tubes. ;) But I can be patient.

So I've been through so trials here and there inside, but I think I'm finally seeing some kind of light. I was offered a promotion at work. This is secretly what I've been working towards, but was content if it never happened. Well, of course when offered I was thrilled and had no doubt if I would take it or not.... I was going to take it. Well this week I've been apathetic and just absolutely exhausted. I haven't been doing very well at work either. On top of that my boss is getting comfortable with me and is starting to show her true colors on how she treats her employees. Not very nice... and unfortunately she has lost a lot of my respect. Also to accept this new position I would have to sacrifice a lot of energy and create some additional everlasting chaos to the homestead. Not okay dokey in my eyes. At first I thought it was worth it, but I was only maintaining a focus on the money and the title. But That's not what we are about, and we don't need the money, God is taking care of us, and is providing just fine finacially. So no, I will not be taking the promotion, and truelly am at an exciting peace about that.

Jobwise, I really wish I could do something creative, or at least feed that side of me. Something I throroughly enjoy. Is this a pipe dream? Maybe, but we'll see what God has in store. I just hope that I will be content anywhere.

Well as we speak I am jamming to Green Day's new album, and Asa has just found the off button to the computer speaker, hence has also notice what is does, so he is now contually turning it on and off.....the booger/genius! See ya!

No comments: