Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Its about friggin' time!

Okay, so I can awake from my unspoken blog fast.....why did I fast???? Well, if you haven't noticed my last post was the day before the new Harry Potter book came out. I have refused to read anything on Harry potter in news, and such rumors and yadda yadda, becausse I can't bear to hear anything revealed...it sucks the life out of books when this is done....yes, you know who you are who do this, and might I just add that you suck for it! ;)

Anyways I've just finished it...literally JUST. Its was good...very good....so there's my input.

Also, more to go along with my title....Asa's walking all over the place! Its awesome...it rocks! He's so much more talkative and mobile, and his character is just all over the place....

Also, at this very moment my family is on their way here to visit us. Its been quite the while since we've seen them, and it'll be very good to. My mom, sister,nephew and aunt are coming in tonite and tomorrow my brother is flying in....AND we are all fitting inside our 850 squarefoot apartment....2 bedroom/2 bath, so it'll get mighty interesting, and I suspect Scott will need to run away at least once a day to prevent prolonged damage.

It'll be good times. We have a wedding in the family, and it is also drawing in my cousin and her kids in from Arizona. I haven't seen mer in ten years, and never have met her children. It'll be a grand reunion, for my aunt, is her mother who hasn't met her latest grandson either.......can't wait!

No comments: