Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Oh How I suck

Today didn't go by very well. It began with everyone aggitated and just not wanting to cooperate with one another. It carried like that for all morning. Then I needed to escape, and when I came back, all was well. But then the evening came with a very loud bang. I feel like the suckiest parent tonight and I'm not so sure how to deal with it, let alone be okay with myself. My damn temper and edginess took over and I lost the image projection of the mother I want to be. What do I do? Right now I just want to cry. I'm so upset that I allow myself to get upset over certain things, yet its so damn hard to just work out a neverending problem with a three year old that thinks she can get away with yelling and kicking at you, without getting upset and frustrated. Its times like these when I wonder how God doesn't smack the living daylights out of us for just treating Him like crud. (sigh) It'll be good to go to bed and restart my family tomorrow.

No comments: