Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my sons and my daughter

OKay all you scholars out there, take a bite out of this! My son just turned six years old, and has already wrote 4 books, and is working on his fifth one AS I SPEAK! Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about. And you thought you had competition before! Hah! Hee hee hee.

We had Judah over to play today. It's so fun having other kids over, the kids like it a lot too. We made a tent out of the futon and they all just had a hayday. It was their house, and the girls took over. They kept loving and hugging on each other. SO CUTE! When Judah left today Kiara just was kind of pouty.

Poor Asa fell asleep in the high chair, and woke with an indention in his forehead. The neighbor ladies thought it was a booboo. He by the way has been standing up without holding on to stuff a lot lately. He also just popped through 6 teeth in a lil over a week! Tough guy. Tougher than I have that's for sure. He didn't really fuss at all about it. Just acted like normal crazy and silly Asa.

Kiara was sitting down with Judah today, counting with her forewards and backwards. She was soooo happy when Judah started to repeat her! My lil teacher. Hopefully she'll let me start teaching her soon. She's kind of got me wondering about how we are going to homeschool. She learns so differently now than Mikah did at her age. That's okay though, we can work with it.

No comments: