Thursday, June 23, 2005

pictures of my sewing creations

The shirt I just made a couple of days ago. Its off the should and has elastic to hold it up. Its actually very comfortable, but the front bows out a little more than I like, and to fix it would ruin it, so I can deal with it and learn from it at the same time as enjoying it! The skirt I'm wearing with it it the first skirt I ever made. I love the colors and they are snapped at the waist, but have tendencies to become undone a little too easily, so that will be fixed soon.

Example photo by mikah dante miller

Here's a different view of the shirt:

Example

These two pieces were fun to make. The shirt I like but isn't my favorite. I don't think it fits me right. I might play around with it or just give it away...not sure yet. The skirt I love, it's very comfortable. All I have to do is secure the seams and make a slit at the bottom for easier walking. They both work on a draw string to adjust to size. I'm hoping that the majority of my clothes will be like this, so when I lose more weight, I can still wear them nicely....at least that's the plan.

Example
photo by mikah dante miller

Here's my newest creation.....my wrap-ish hippie pants. I need to fix the back of them to fit best, but they rock! They are so very comfortable! And the earth toned color goes with almost everything. I want to add pockets or something to it...not sure.

Example
photo by mikah dante miller

No comments: