Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Its Finally Quiet.......RENEWED

So this is what I was very close to posting last night:


"Not sure how long the silence will last, so I better throw some thoughts out there while I can. Here lately I've been feeling really pushed by God to find a place that'll suit a group of us....exactly who and why and especially where and when are still unknown, but it 'feels' like soon to me. Now? Probably not a smart time for us financially, but the willingness is there. I'm mad at myself for letting my emotions get carried off about certain places we've found, because the timing just isn't right. Or is it??? That's the main ass kicker right there for me.... whose timing is this decided on? Also how can that be decided???"


I believe my questions have been answered. Its not the time right now, and I've come to a good peace about it. I also have decided not to look for any places at the moment either, because of the fear of finding a better place than last time....and then getting smacked down with the time and financial struggle. And truelly that is okay. We need time to our own place for a little bit as well as this time to save our change.

On another note, I'm in a really good friggin mood. We had a group of people in our house yesterday and today, and it has been wonderful! Granted the dishes need some tending but it was really good to have everyone in my space. We had all together 7 kids and depending on time, 4-5 adults. It was fun. We even were blessed with a sleep over with one of the kids, which happens to be Mikah's really good friend.

No comments: