Thursday, March 03, 2005

Update on Scott's sister

I talked with Scott's sister today, and she's all around doing FREAKING FANTASTIC! She told me that the majority of her health problems that have been occuring over the past year have just up and vanished since the surgury. She talked with her oncologist and he said that the kind of cancer she had released a certain chemical in her body, and its been known to cause those symptoms. Some of the problems she's had were muscular dysfunction. She would lose all feeling in her legs and her hands would get all funky too. Also it sounds like she'll have a lot of people helping out with the 500 hours of community house service for Habitat For Humanity. I guess the youth group and a bunch of other people from their church are all about helping out. I'm so happy for them. I hope it just keeps getting better for them.

No comments: