Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Failed to Mention

I think I've failed to mention that I was able to save my hair....well at least most of it. Its been thinned out due to the removal of the waxy mess. I miss my dreads, and am a little aggravated I'll have to wait awhile again before putting them back in. My hair is still long, but with missing some, they wouldn't be as strong now. Oh well, I guess this waiting period will be a good time to strengthen my hair for the next bunch of knatty friends.

Kiara's leaarning how to write. She doesn't quite yet recognize each letter, but we're working on that as we work on writing out the letters. We're still struggling to get her on the potty. She's very sensitive and now says she's scared of the potty, because there are monsters in there. I think its because her and her daddy had some verbal problems. She couldn't quite express what she wanted to say and poor Scotty was confused as to what she wanted. This has been awhile since its happened, but its been since then she's been using the potty. I think I might get a little mischeivious with it, and bribe her at first....this is how we had to potty train Mikah. I didn't like it, but it was our last resort. Hopefully just using it to get her on the potty and then gradually encouraging it without bribary will do the trick. Today is the day....I hope.

Mikah has been quite the little artist and Mr. creativity. Once I find out how to get these pictures onto our new computer, I'll put some of his work up. He and the kids almost need their own gallery. I might be able to incorporate this into their next room when we move.....hmmmmm.

No comments: