Wednesday, March 16, 2005

get organized already!

One thing this family has been very horrible about is being organized. We really suck at it. And right noww I'm at the beginning stages of our packing.......what a freaking mess! My mind doesn't like to keep my body in tune as to what's going on sometimes, and what I mean by that is I have way too many thoughts hitting me all at once, so important things are much too easily forgotten. (urgggggh) So all of this combines is truely a big mess. I hope to be able to have all of our necessities sorted as to what to keep and toss. Our next place is quite small, and if we can't compact it, then we must toss it. I just hope that when we unpack everything, we can find enough places for it all. I think that's why we are so unorganized....we can seem to have set places for things.

By the way, practically everything I've wanted to say about our trip to Dallas, Scotty pretty much said it perfectly. Only thing I would add is how wonderful the trip down was, and how freaking awesome it is that we are able to move down to Dallas! Huge thanks to the Rudd's for EVERYTHING! Especially for putting up with us for the week. Also huge thanks to the kern's for putting up with us! It was wonderful to see all of you! It was fantastic to meet Jessica finally. I hope to spend more time with her someday soon. Our trip down was quite refreshing. We've been going through some mind trauma lately from worries about family to what the next year is going to be like. Gladly enough though, our next ordeals of stress is a lot clearer so its much easier to handle.

Well, I've got a ton to do and very little time to do it, so I probably won't post again until we are moved. Take care everyone!

No comments: