Tuesday, July 27, 2004

where did the kids go?

I'm sitting here, hoping my days worth of walking and doing dishes will cause some steady contractions. Hehehe, not steady, but a few. There aren't getting stronger so they aare probably just the practice contractions that I normally get. What a tease! Oh well. I'm off to bed, hopefully something will happen later. We don't have th ekids. My mother-in-law is between jobs right now (please pray for her, she's kind of down lately) and decided to take the kids for the week, so if I have the baby, we don't have to worry about calling someone to pick them up. So hopefully the baby will come this week. If not, that's okay. Either way, while she has the kids, I'm going to try and do the things that may just help like walking around (the house) and maybe some light cleaning. Hopefully gravity will help. I keep having this fear pop inside my head that my water is going to break before I go into the hospital. My past two labors, my water has always broken in the hospital, so I never worried about it. Oh well, I'll survive if it happens in public, but really hope it waits for the hospital :) . 12 more days until my due date. YAY!

No comments: