Wednesday, July 28, 2004

He Was There

Not too much to say, but felt the urge to get something up. Words just might fly out in different directions, so parden me if they don't mesh together. I came to a big realization today of how much God has took away to help me see Him more. Not really anything materialistic, but more spiritual than anything. He's relieved so many of my petty burdens as well as some of my heavy ones by doing so. Today I got very trapped inside my emotions I could barely tell which way was up. I got so confused of how to feel and be, and wanted to fight my way out of it, but instead cried it all out. I feel better now, just needed a form of release. Prayed my guts out during the whole thing. It almost seemed more like an arguement with God, than anything, but in the end when I gave up, He was there to lift my struggle and give me comfort.

No comments: