Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tomorrow

Wow, tomorrow we will sleep in a new place. Not all of our items are moved over, but most are and what is, is already in it's space for the most part. It bothers me to leave this area, but excites me to live close with community....and to live where God desires us to be.

I was thrilled last night. I closed the bar with Dawn, Mark, Gail, and lucy doing Karaoke. NICE! I also got my friend Angela to do Alanis Moorisette, You Oughta Know with me...IT TWAS AWESOME. Very fun times. I think I have most of the ladies at LGBC dedicated to this place. Hee hee hee, spread the addiction of karaoke :)

Mikah has a chance to be on CBS morning show with a big group of boy scouts. There's problems though that are arising for us to get him there. We will see, and let you know...oh yeah, SOMEONE better tape this for me! If it happens. Who knows. Right now we have to work out the schedule.

Kiwi's asthma is yucky right now. I'm awaiting her next dose, so we can get her to stop wheezing. It's not an emergency, but it needs to stop now. It's scary going ot bed knowing she's wheezing. I just want her to breath freely. I need to get Asa checked out for his cough. He's had a cough for quite the while. Just about as long as Kiara. Makes me wonder about him too. That's how Kiara's kind of started. She was just coughing a lot for a long period of time. Any prayers would rock.

Well, it is time to rest. Good night.

2 comments:

Na said...

prayers. and mig's asthma has gotten stimulated lately, but then again, he hasn't been doing his advaid faithfully. my sons are all getting runny nose/cough now. and they still don't always sleep through the night.

the singing sounds fun. glad you guys have good times.

some chick said...

i so cannot believe you guys are all doing karaoke. we leave, and the community breaks down into THIS? good lord...