Friday, October 27, 2006

Not much Time...But Must Blog

So it has been awhile since my last blog.....bad Heather!

Sorry I've been both going insane and have been extremely busy at the same time. I'm tired and worn, but there have been some great things have happened.

We are officially and totally moved. Well, there is one car full left, but other than that, we're out of there! Yay!

I got to go to an Evanescence concert (MY FAVORITE BAND)! Not ONLY did I get to go , but I also got to meet them! It was really cool. I needed to get out, and that was just fun. It was an awesome show, and even though I was by myself, it rocked!



Our family is becoming a better family than we have been in a really long time. We are just grooving together better. Tis really good.

I did a face painting/tattoo booth at the school fall carnival today. It was fun and my booth made $130.00 for the school. I rock.....okay maybe not, but it was good to be a part of it while the kids ran about and played games.

I'm exhausted right now, but I wanted to check in with you guys, if there is anyone out there. Take care!

1 comment:

Na said...

hey glad to see u back. thanks for the painting comment

awesome tha tu made so much

good to see you post.