Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tis the day

Today we begin moving our things. We'll attempt to get out everything we don't need. The electricity doesn't get turned on until Wednesday, and it was supposed to be turned off yesterday. I'm sure we would like to live simply eventually, but nows not that time, so we wait :) . Last night I needed to get so much done, but my body wasn't letting me. I'm so tired, I haven't been getting much sleep since I knew that we were going to move. I'm excited about it, but more so about the time that will happen after the move and unpacking is done. I've promised pictures, so today I'll go over before anything is moved and get some good ones.

Last night we cleaned out the fridge and the cabinets. We have tons of cabinets, so it took us a good three and half hours to clean the kitchen. But, IT'S CLEAN :) It looks very nice.

If anyone is in the area today or Wednesday during the day that wants to help us move stuff, email us, or give us a call.

1 comment:

Na said...

aww. this sounds so exciting. i know it's fun to move to a fresh place.