Sunday, April 23, 2006

Whoa.....can I handle this?

So a lot has been happening in such a short time of being back. I came back to work, and this past week has been very exhausting. Unfortunately, the new schedule added on some more days on my work stretch from the previous week, so now I am to work 8 days in a row. On top of that, it's a full time week ( I'm seriously struggling physically with the part time weeks). So I plan to push through it, prayerfully and hopefully. The next two days I have really long days....I just pray that I can do it and get it done and in the past. My eyes are again open for another job. I've come to the realization that I just can't handle this kind of work. We'll see. Please pray for my physical well being and appetite. I can't seem to acquire an appetite and when I do I'm so tired I can't seem to fix anything healthy.

But on the brighter side of things I may be getting some assistance with helping people from a local church. This is a totally answered prayer and I can praise all day for it. Awhile ago people just started coming up to me about their needs, and I couldn't do much for them, but felt I needed to try something, so we contacted this church about it. Well, I've received the answer and I should know more soon. I'm so excited....all I ever wanted to do was help people and now I feel I can do so much more than just be there for them (which believe me is a great big deal, but now its a greater bigger deal.....if that is even english-language correct???) We'll see. More info later.

Thanks so much for the prayers. Take care!

No comments: