Friday, April 21, 2006

Oh the joy of what henna can bring

We had a henna party last n ight and it went very well. We all had a blast. Kids everywhere, henna being painted all over everyone....even the kids got in on it! It was great time for fellowship, getting to know each other, and just plain hanging out. Two ladies from work came and I think I got them addicted.....because they came over again today for more!

So here lately God's been desiring me to just trust Him more. Trust that not only will He take care of my family and myself, but trust that He is in control of what I cannot be. Trust that He desires certain things out of me for the best in the future. This can be difficult and very humbling, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can from Him and the Church. I can't wait to see the path He's guiding me to.

No comments: