Friday, January 06, 2006

Ranting Lunatic

Not in a swell mood. Yes, this is a rant, you may proceed at will.I feel like I just want to throw my hands up and walk away....but of course I don't. I will suck it up and keep trying to rearrange my mood to where it is enjoyable. And if I can't do that then I will just have to keep going anyways. Somedays I just don't want to care and run, but I do.....and that's that. I'm so glad we have a community that accepts us for us...our crappy life and crappy attitudes...even when we are at our most suckiest. Where we don't have to put smiles on our faces even when our insides feels like they've been torn to shreds.

Being a parent and wife is so hard right now, especially because I feel like the cruddiest parent and wife. I feel like I'm in a constant battle, and even though I want to just hide that battle, I refuse to. Absolutely refuse to. That's NOT the reason we came down here. We came down here to be exposed for ourselves and who we are, what we do, and to learn how to change where we need to and accept it even when its so friggin' hard to and then deal with it. We came here to LEARN. We are who we are, and act how we do, and God sees this. How can we hide that?????

Okay I'm done for now. Thanks for listening.

No comments: